Happy Monday everyone! Let’s start off the week with a happy spirit and good vibes. Here are some items that I am currently coveting (and give me the good kind of blues). Click on the name of the pieces to get more details!
- Celine Mini Dress – I feel like it’s always hard to find good party dresses for the winter months, but this one is a definite winner. The crochet details on the arms and in the bodice give the dress a cool, edgy vibe, while the long sleeves keep you a bit warmer. Pair with black strappy pencil heels and you’re ready to go! Dance floor, anyone?
- Faux Fur Bag Pom – This was just too cute not to include. Faux fur poms have been a thing for a while now, but this electric blue one will be sure to make a statement with your purse.
- Cassiday Tie Neck Flare Dress – Make a statement this winter season with this chic Alice + Olivia mini. The detail at the neck gives this dress enough charm without being too over the top. (And it’s currently 30% off!)
- Aries Activity Tracker & Smart Ring – To the naked eye, this may just look like another pretty ring. But it’s so much more! This ring can alert you with special vibrations of incoming calls, texts, emails and more as well as track your activity! See how many steps you’ve taken and how many calories you’ve burned all on the matching app. Seriously, how cool is that!?
- Gisele Lone Sleeve Pajama Set – Cozy up this winter with a gorgeous pajama set from Eberjey! The ivory piping paired with deep navy will keep you stylish while you sleep.
- Rachel Dress – Who says floral doesn’t work in the winter? Look prim and proper in this Rebecca Minkoff dress with Peter Pan collar and subtle floral pattern. Pair with a gray knee-length coat and you’re ready to take on the cooler weather! (P.S. This is a great transition piece that can also be brought into the Spring!) (P.S.S. It’s also 30% off!)
- Wild Thing Sandals – These slingback heels from Aquazzura are to die for. Keep the rest of your outfit basic and let these babies do the talking.