Hey guys!! So I’ve been out doing some last minute Christmas shopping, and during that time I may or may not have bought loads of new beauty products from Ulta. (Spoiler alert, I did.) While the rash decision wasn’t so good for my bank account, it does give me a good excuse for a new blog post! These are products I had never tried before, but heard nothing but amazing reviews of. They are:
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop – I’ve never used highlighter in my makeup routine before but let me tell you right now that this one is a game changer. I love using it on my cheekbones, on the tip of nose, and my Cupid’s bow. I’ve never been big on shine & shimmer in my makeup routine, so using it moderately has been my favorite way to achieve the perfect balance.
- Lancome Hydrating Shaping Lipcolor in Beige Mirage #250 – The color of this creamy hydrating lipstick is a gorgeous mix between nude and rose, which is practically the only lip colors I wear. When you swipe it on, you can immediately tell how good the quality is. It’s worth every penny!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil – I’ve only used it once and I’m already OBSESSED with this product! The pencil is extremely skinny which is perfect for creating a more defined and real looking brow. It also comes with a spoolie (brow brush) on the other side!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – As of this moment I have yet to use this product because I rarely put on foundation to begin with, so I can’t give a review of it yet, but apparently this is one of Smashbox’s top-selling products!
- Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm – Lip balm is just one of those products I’m SO picky with. I don’t know where it came from, that’s just how I am. For years, one of my favorite tried and true lip balms has been Sugar Lip Treatment by FRESH. However, now that I’m back in Florence and we don’t have a Sephora, I can’t get my hands on it as easily. So I decided to give a new brand a try, and I have to say I’m impressed with this one by Shea Moisture! It’s extremely moisturizing and lasts a fair while.
I hope you found this little beauty haul/review to be helpful! Let me know what you think of these products or what other new products I should try in the comments below. Have a good week babes!
*Affiliate links used. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, I have the potential to make a commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are my own.